• Ability to adopt and use the order entry ERP system.
• Ensure order flow takes places smooth by interacting proactively with internal/external
• Identify and resolve issues arising during the order entry process
• Respond to orders/order related queries within the specified time.
Japanese Language N3
support to Customer orders by fulfilling the orders using various platforms.
The main purpose of the role is to Provide support to Customer orders by fulfilling the orders using various
platforms. Ability to adopt and use the order entry ERP system. Ensure order flow takes pl.
Good Project management experience in managing scope, cost, schedule, risk and team.
Should be able to read, write and speak Japanese, JLPT N2/N3 Level.
Should have on-hand experience in JAVA-J2EE.
Should have exposure to Manufacturing domain area.
Atleast 5 years of work experience in Japan and.
Japanese- 3 Certified and chaine
Should lead the team of technical architects and technical lead
Able to present 1st level presentation to client for requirement
Understanding of Manufacturing IT like MES , Supply Chin , Procurement
Experience in handling of Large team for AMS engagement
9 Million JPY/A
Japanese Language proficiency: N2 or N1 Certified
Played a Technical lead role – should have seen at least 1 project end to end i.e. from requirements capture to deployment and go live. The way to check this in the profile/ discussion is to look for ‘end to end’ or ‘full p.
Intermediate level in speaking and reading of japanese language N4 Level
> Test Coordination’s with business and Functional teams
> Onsite –Offshore coordination
> Functional testing
> System Integration testing
> Regression testing
> Defects Management
> Test case preparation an.
1. Ability to independently work on multiple enhancements with minimal supervision and also to function effectively is a team member
2. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. In addition, the ability to teach and cross-train others
3. Good knowledge on Push-down Optimisat.
Plan and implement projects,Help define project scope, goals and deliverables,Define tasks and required resources,Allocate project resources,Create schedule and project timeline,Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions,Implement and manage change when necessary t.