• To execute day-to-day work assigned by the Supervisor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language, Hindi or Tamil
• Transfer the daily work to next shift controller
• Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and fol.
• Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and
• Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and
leverage growth opportunities.
• Planning, coordinating and implementing on end to end activities .
• Maintain Vendor List.
• Order office supplies
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors.
• Prepare and monitor invoices
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Ability to adopt and use the order entry ERP system.
• Ensure order flow takes places smooth by interacting proactively with internal/external
• Identify and resolve issues arising during the order entry process
• Respond to orders/order related queries within the specified time.
•Experience into HR Industry or HR Qualification background Preferred
•Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, studies)
•Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
•Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
•Proofread and edit blog post.
Please find the below Job Description for Non Voice
1) Excellent Communication Skills.
2) Basic Computer knowledge required on insurance.
3) Good typing skill
4) Only 5 days a job in week, Saturday and Sunday would be Fixed Off
5 ) Fixed timings: 07 AM-04 PM
•Willing to work rotational shift in time (b/w 8:00 to 21:00)
•Willing to work rotational shift in days.
•Full time only
•Salary Max upto 30 KPM
•To teach as per the classes assigned.
•To effectively impart the designed curriculum a.
Japanese Language N3
support to Customer orders by fulfilling the orders using various platforms.
The main purpose of the role is to Provide support to Customer orders by fulfilling the orders using various
platforms. Ability to adopt and use the order entry ERP system. Ensure order flow takes pl.
Help clients take prescribed medication,Assist clients with ambulation and mobility outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.),Assist clients with personal care and hygiene,Help clients with physical therapy exercises,Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop,Be a pleasant and s.
Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc,Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc,Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics,Supervise.
Good Project management experience in managing scope, cost, schedule, risk and team.
Should be able to read, write and speak Japanese, JLPT N2/N3 Level.
Should have on-hand experience in JAVA-J2EE.
Should have exposure to Manufacturing domain area.
Atleast 5 years of work experience in Japan and.
Knowledge regarding U.S commercial line of Insurance
Excellent Communication Skills
Excellent typing skill
Good time management ability
Six Sigma Certified is add on
Only candidates who are willing to work for a minimum of 1year may apply.
Japanese- 3 Certified and chaine
Should lead the team of technical architects and technical lead
Able to present 1st level presentation to client for requirement
Understanding of Manufacturing IT like MES , Supply Chin , Procurement
Experience in handling of Large team for AMS engagement
Candidate should have serialisation knowledge, good communication skill, XML, EDI and Data Mapping skill.
5+ years of experience of working with LIMS ( ThermoFisher, Labware, LabVantage)
Good understanding of Data base
Experience in writing the Functional and technical design documents
9 Million JPY/A
Japanese Language proficiency: N2 or N1 Certified
Played a Technical lead role – should have seen at least 1 project end to end i.e. from requirements capture to deployment and go live. The way to check this in the profile/ discussion is to look for ‘end to end’ or ‘full p.